Now Bookable Online!
Mama Earth Massage: Read Reviews and Book Classes on ClassPass to use your ClassPass points. OR
Book directly with credit, debit, googlepay, paypal, etc.. via the following pages for different lengths of treatment times. Contact Laura directly to book an appointment to be paid with cash.
2 Hour (120 Minute) MassageFrom: $150.00
60 Minute Massage$75.00
Personal Fitness Training
Personal Fitness Training begins with a free chat, letting you know if my training is a good fit for you, and also talking about realistic goal setting. Based on your fitness level, we might do some baseline assessments. Have relevant paperwork filled out and come dressed to move! Begin a conversation about what I can do for you.d
Book the correct type and duration. This ensures your goals will be met. Read up on different types of massage and recommended session length to achieve your goals. Some quick rules of thumb to follow are:
- 30 minute massage: Targeted massage (upper or lower body) or Assisted Stretching. 30 minutes is not recommended for a full body massage. 30 minutes can accomodate assisted stretching of the major muscle groups
- 45 minute massage: Targeted Massage. Full Body Swedish (Relaxation) Massage. 45 minutes is the perfect time for a non-focused, full body, Swedish (relaxation) massage with no expectations of pain relief. 45 minutes can also offer a more in-depth, focused massage for therapeutic benefit or pain relief.
- 60 minute massage: Targeted Massage. Full Body Massage. Therapeutic Stretching. 60 minutes can provide an assisted stretching session that can include PNF techniques to improve your range of motion for injury prevention. 60 minutes allows for a full-body massage with some room for deep tissue work to address muscle tension or provide pain relief. If choosing 60 minutes for a deep tissue, full body session, expect that an area will be left out – usually the arms (unless otherwise specified). 60 minutes is also good for a targeted session to relieve pain from a chronic condition such as sciatica or sciatica-like pain, ankylosing spondylitis, multiple sclerosis, etc..
- 75 minute massage: Deep Tissue Full Body Massage. 75 minutes can provide allows for a deep tissue, full-body massage to address muscle tension or provide pain relief while still addressing the feet, glutes, legs, back, arms, pecs, and neck.
- 90 minute massage: Full body massage. 75 minutes can provide allows for a deep tissue, full-body massage to address muscle tension or provide pain relief while still addressing the feet, glutes, legs, back, arms, pecs, and neck.
Explore our rates, check out our availability. contact Laura directly.
Mama Earth massage can provide massage therapy services backstage at music venues, outside at music festivals for artists and their crew / concert-goers / or both, and also in your home with on-call massage in Chicago, IL to certain locations.